High School Senior Pictures in OC
Choosing your High School Senior photographer is a special moment for you. Not only are you looking to capture the moment for future reflection, but it’s one of the first opportunities to make a decision about hiring a professional to work with you. Sure, you’ve had your portrait taken loads of times by photographers that your parents hired, and it was based on their style. This is the time when you can choose, ‘This is who I am. This is how I want to be seen and remembered.’ The photographer you choose will be a reflection on how you remember yourself.
We realize our style isn’t for every High School Senior. Our portraits are more quiet, peaceful, reflective. Although we use Photoshop to add mood and edit the photos of any ‘distractions’, we’re not looking to re-create what you look like. Some High School Seniors may be looking for the super-smooth skin that some major editing can produce, but that’s not how we want to represent you (and we’re not the only ones – we find that there’s a back-lash to the super-Photoshop images even among celebrities). Instead, we want to capture the beauty you hold – and show it to the world.
What to Expect with a Pradhan Studios High School Seniors Portrait Session?
When you book a session with us, this is what you will be receiving:
- Pre-photo shoot phone consultation
- This is where we learn about you, your style, your interests, and any ideas you may have about your portraits.
- 1-1.5 hours on-location photo shoot
- We help you choose the right location for you – where you’ll feel most comfortable, a place you love to be. Some High School Seniors decide to use their own backyard.
- Each session includes a main photographer and an assistant.
- To help you relax, we play your favorite ‘Pandora’ station.
- 2-3 outfit changes
- Your outfits don’t all have to be ‘dressy’ – you can choose different sides of your personality, such as your favorite sport, jeans and a t-shirt, or playing your musical instrument.
- We also make recommendations on what would be best to help achieve the kind of portraits you’re looking for.
- 20-30 high-quality, edited images (color and black and white) to choose from for your Collection
- We may take 100’s of photos during the photoshoot, but we choose the best ones to edit and present to you. You don’t have to wait long, however, to view one or two of our favorites: We post up-to two favorite photos from the session to our Facebook page: Facebook.com/pradhanstudios
- In-person proofing and purchasing, for your convenience
- Sometimes the hardest part is choosing which ones you like best, and how best to preserve the memories. Should you get wall prints or canvas? Should you get a Memory album? We help you and your family decide.
Want to chat about what you’re looking for during your High School Seniors Portrait Session?